a little bit of humor

a little bit of humor

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Group Presentations!

Wow! I feel a little overwhelmed after watching The World as Myth and Dream and 20-Minute Lifetime groups. Their performances were phenomenal.

The first group to go, Myth and Dream, kept me laughing the whole time and portrayed their topic perfectly. Watching Biz and Jon trek across about thirty different slideshows of scenery was hysterical and thier dialogue switched between high-brow and low-brow, which was also cause for some entertainment. The ending, I thought, was perfect, very Tempestesque.

The second group's presentation was also awesome. The time and effort put into making that movie had to have been extensive, and it definitely showed. I tried to describe it to one of my friends and they didn't quite get my fascination, but I plan to acquire a copy and let her see it for herself. You guys really did set the bar and watching your film was a high point of my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment