a little bit of humor

a little bit of humor

Monday, April 12, 2010

My fave bloggers

Sorry I'm late but I've struggled with this, since I hate to pick favorites. As far as a wealth of useful information goes, Rio and Sam have been infinitely helpful throughout the entire semester. I missed one class and listened to the entire recording of Rio's smart pen posting and read the notes from Sam's blog and I felt like I didn't miss a thing. Thank you much...

Apart from those blogs I found Shelby Seoule's to be beautifully written and she had some great insights. Rachel's was also a delight to read and I loved her posts about The Following Story. Christina, also, was awesome, with her illustrations...very artistic. Thomas's conistent blogging about his struggle with FW was also really helpful and comical at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment